The Kodak Instamatic 333X was manufactured in Germany between 1970 and 1971.
For colour prints, KODACOLOR-X Film was recommended. For colour projection slides, KODACHROME-X or KODAK-EKTACHROME-X Film was preferred; and for black and white prints, KODAK VERICHROME Pan Film was used.
The electronic shutter was coupled to the CDS cell, which gave a more accurate exposure of the pictures. At the time, the camera cost 299 Francs.
- Type: compact,
- Film format : 126 film, 28 * 28 mm,
- Exposure metering: automatic by CDS cell,
- Flash: compatible with a magicube,
- Lens: f11/43 mm, meniscus,
- Shutter: 10 to 1/300s,
- Materials: plastic,
- Power supply: 1 x 6 volt battery, type VARTA 7250 or Union Carbide 537 1,
- Dimensions: 68 * 110 * 60 mm,
- Weight: 235g.
Where to find it and at what price?
This device is very common. You can find it for 15€ in garage sales, flea markets, or even on EBay.