The instant camera, the Polaroid Colorpack 82, was manufactured between 1971 and 1975 in Cambridge, USA.
This model uses two kinds of film: Type 88 colour film and Type 87 black and white film. The camera still uses flashcubes as flash units.
The Colorpack 82 corresponds to the Colorpack 80 model, with an additional timer on the right side. This timer makes image development easier.
- Camera type : Toy camera,
- Sensor type : film,
- Viewfinder : Range finder,
- Aperture : f/9.2, f/60,
- Lens : 114 mm,
- Film format : film 80, 82 * 86 mm,
- Materials : Bakelite,
- Size : H 15 cm * W 17 cm * D 15 cm,
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries.
Where to find it and at what price?
This device is very common. You can easily find it in flea markets and attics for an average of 10€.